Microbiology is staffed 7 days a week 365 days a year to ensure our tests and our results are accurate and timely for LABS, Inc.'s standards of quality. We also assist our clients in the consultative development of tests to meet the requirements for sterility/release testing, bioburden assessments, and environmental monitoring. We follow strict quality assurance guidelines, standards, and USP compendial methods to assure accurate test results. In addition, our microbiology department plays an important role in the transplant of safe and compatible organs and tissue by performing bacterial and fungal detection and identification.
Testing Expertise Includes:
- Sterility Testing- Pre-Preprocessing, In-Process & Final
- Bioburden Testing & Recovery Efficiency
- Bacteriastasis & Fungistasis
- Environmental Cultures
- Cleaning Effectiveness
- Growth Promotion
- Stem Cell Sterility Cultures
- Blood & Platelet Cultures
- Aerobic & Anaerobic Culture & Identification
- Yeast & Fungus Cultures & Identification
- Recovery Cultures
New - Mycoplasma testing now available
Click here for the package insert for mycoplasma extraction method.
Click here for the package insert for mycoplasma isolation method